Amy's blog.1. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
Disneyland Park, always!
I love both of these and would be genuinely sad if I couldn't do them both in one trip, but Peter Pan's Flight is definitely the winner - it's such a beautiful ride!
3. Hotel Cheyenne or Hotel Santa Fe
Hotel Cheyenne! Although these hotels are both around the same price the theming of the Hotel Cheyenne is far superior and more thought out - the Santa Fe just felt a bit lost in comparison to all the other hotels both times I've stayed there. Having said that, it has had some refurbishment recently so that may have changed - but even if it has Hotel Cheyenne will always be the winner for me!
4. Cable Car Bake Shop or Market House Deli
Well they're so different - Market House for sandwiches but Cable Car for desserts!
5. Crush’s Coaster or RC Racer
Crush’s Coaster, as it's the only one of the two I've been on and I really, really loved it - so I doubt RC racer will beat it for me even when I do go on!
I feel like anyone who has watched any of my Disney content at all will know that that's a no-brainer - Christmas, all the way!
7. Star Tours or Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Buzz! I am absolutely terrible at it and never score well, but I love it! It also always makes for the funniest pictures from our trips as I am also intensely concentrating on it, despite being terrible!
8. Animagique or Cinemagique
Animagique - I love the songs and the live characters.
9. Le Carrousel de Lancelot or Le Pays de Contes de Fées
Le Pays de Contes de Fées - it's one of my absolute favourite rides at DLP and so underrated!
10. Flying Carpets Over Agrabah or Orbitron
Orbitron - those views are unparalleled!
11. Sequoia Lodge or Newport bay Club
Oh, now this is a tough one! I think overall Newport Bay Club is my favourite because I am a total sucker for nautical theming - but I stayed there at Christmas one year and it doesn't seem anywhere near as festive as Sequoia Lodge, so SL for Christmas and NPB the rest of the year!
12. Mad Hatter Tea Cups or Dumbo Flying Elephants
Oh, that's a tough one! Again I'd always do both but I'm gonna go Dumbo - for the views yet again!
13. Pizzeria Bella Notte or Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost
Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost is the only one I've eaten in, so I'll have to go for that one!
14. Swing into Spring or Frozen Summer Fun
I haven't experienced either at DLP but Swing into Spring - because I'm kind of over the whole Frozen being plastered everywhere thing!
15. Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains or Les Voyages de Pinocchio
Les Voyages de Pinocchio - Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains terrifies me!
Alice’s Curious Labyrinth for now - but Scott and I plan to explore the Swiss Family Robinson area a bit more next time so that could change! The view from the top of the castle in the Labyrinth is lovely though - and a nice way to get slightly different 'castle photos'
17. Liberty Arcade or Discovery Arcade
18. Fantasyland or Frontierland
19. Pirates of the Caribbean or Phantom Manor
Ahh that's such a tough one! I'm going to go Phantom Manor but they're very close!
20. Cowboy Cookout Barbeque or Au Chalet de la Marionette
I've only done Au Chalet de la Marionette, so I'll have to pick there!
21. Space Mountain or Hollywood Tower of Terror
Space Mountain as ToT doesn't do it for me - I don't mind roller coasters but the straight up and down drops are not for me! I will at some point go on it in Orlando though as I want to hear the story and everything in English.
22. Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones et le Templre du Péeril
Big Thunder Mountain!
23. Inventions or Auberge de Cendrillon
Ooh! Inventions because my beloved Mary is often there!
24. Disney Fashion or The Disney Gallery
The Disney Gallery - I rarely buy anything but I always love looking!
25. Dicoveryland or Adventureland
26. Cafe Hyperion or The Lucky Nugget Saloon
I haven't been to The Lucky Nugget Saloon yet, but I think once I've been to both that will be the winner!
Ahh so difficult - I mean, both of course! But I suppose La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant for the view you get over Fantasyland.
28. Annettes Diner or Planet Hollywood
Annettes Diner, always! Love the theming and never been disappointed with the food
If you've done this tag leave me your links below, if that - I tag you!